The Awards are free to enter, and open to anyone who can provide evidence of an individual’s or organisation’s recovery endeavours. All you need do is email Awards@DBrecoveryresources.com
by midnight 11 June with the following information:
- Champion ~ grassroots movement(s)
- Peer recovery champion
- Rehab CEO of the year/lifetime achievement
- Drugs prevention
- Lawyer of the decade/lifetime achievement ~ esp. helping lawyers into recovery
- Doctor of the decade/lifetime achievement ~ esp. helping doctors into recovery
- Politician of the year
- Recovery journalist of the year
- Recovery researcher of the year
- Addiction therapist of the year/lifetime achievement
- Addiction-treatment commissioner of the year
- Veterans champion ~ helping service men/women into recovery.
There will also be 6 awards given by National Association for Children of Alcoholics to volunteers.